Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Morning reflection~Weekend Reflections 032010


This was the view at the visitor center yesterday morning. Can you see the dove on the top of the building? I tell you, it is just so refreshing to get out and enjoy the desert's beauty before leaving for work! I'm excited that this morning, I can take a nice, long, leisurely walk, since it is Saturday! I always turn on my Iphone's alarm when I'm out walking during the week, so I won't be late for work. I've pretty much timed my walks for 20 minutes now. If I leave the house by 6:15, it is just barely light and I can catch the early morning sunlight. The quail are out feeding, the finches are feeding, the doves are out...what a way to greet the day! Weekend Reflections for Saturday, March 20, 2010.

8 comments:

Gemma Wiseman said...

Very pretty window relefctions! You must be very organised and energetic to face a walk before work!

giorno26 ¸¸.•*¨*•. said...

La colomba si vede abbastanza bene... chissà lei quale riflessione starà avendo di primo mattino ?
Felice sabato :-)

Beth Niquette said...

Wow--you're up with the birds! What a lovely choice for Reflections Weekend.

Clytie said...

I enlarged the photo to get a better look - WOW! It's even more beautiful up close. The early morning colors ... simply wonderful.

Unknown said...

Beautiful light!

Kat said...

I hope everyone enlarges this to see how beautiful the light is! Wonderful choice. Kathy

VioletSky said...

A great way to reflect on the beginning of your day!

Carolyn Ford said...

Those windows are greeting the world with beautiful light!