Deserts and Beyond

Deserts and beyond...places in and around the southern California deserts and beyond. Photo taken at Canyon Lake, in the Superstition Mountains of Arizona, December 2011. A few minutes later, after the sun disappeared, these cliffs were their normal color. They were only golden for a short time and I'm glad we were able to view them in their glory.






Friday, March 19, 2010

Desert sunrise~SkyWatch Friday 031910


Yesterday's sunrise had a nice, soft pink glow. I was out walking early because I got ready to go and was out the door by 6:25 a.m. I LOVE to see each morning's sunrise and really TRY to get out to see one. SkyWatch Friday for March 19, 2010.

2 comments:

Kate said...

I'm a big fan of sunrises, too, and see almost every one!

Powell River Books said...

Where we live most of the time we don't get to see sunrises or sunsets. We are surrounded by trees and mountains. Nice to see yours. - Margy