Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Another week, another weekend

Well, I made it through last week (barely).  After returning to students on Wednesday, I was extremely tired.  I fell asleep at 5:00 p.m. (Remember, I'd had the flu the weekend before...)  My z-pak, however, FINALLY kicked in and I was able to make it through the rest of the week, including Valentine's Day (which is my birthday)!

I went for a LONG walk yesterday morning and had enough energy to be gone 2 hours!  Hubby, of course, stayed at home and slept through the whole thing.  I MAY be able to talk him into going with me this morning, however...we'll see!

I turned 62 on Friday and so today we are driving out to Joshua Tree so that I can get my $10.00 (one time fee) senior pass.  WHERE did the time go?

Here are a few photos from yesterday morning.  I was out the door by 6:15 a.m.

I love to see water here in the desert and this water is all recycled through the golf course water system.



No comments: