Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Ocotillo and clouds in the morning~Nature Notes~101812

Doesn't this almost look like a painting?  I spotted the unusual cloud on my way to work one morning last week and I pulled over.  When I did, I spotted the ocotillo and stopped right there to snap a couple of photos before traffic came and ran me over!   We've had clear skies ever since, but this weekend we may get some clouds from hurricane Paul.  I always enjoy the texture of clouds in the desert, don't you?  Nature Notes for October 18, 2012.  To visit Nature Notes, please go to:   http://ramblingwoods.com/

2 comments:

Gaelyn said...

That's a gorgeous shot. Clouds do make a landscape interesting.

Rambling Woods said...

Yes it does..it is beautiful... Michelle