Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Monday, March 14, 2011

More of the Grand Canyon~






Hubby and I drove to the Grand Canyon yesterday from Prescott. We stopped in Williams and ate breakfast at the Pine Country Restaurant (*****), our favorite place to eat! Then we headed up the road to the G.C. Unfortunately, we arrived there about noon (bad light for photos), so we both concentrated on taking pics of the junipers and I did closeups of the rocks. I did manage to get a couple of shots of the river far, far below. It was very muddy from all the recent rain and snowfall. Every time we visit the Grand Canyon, we see something new in its beauty. On this trip, since the horizon was so hazy, we concentrated on what was close to us.

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Great pictures. Saw yesterday's as well...I've been busy painting a couple of rooms so I did take time out to read my favorite blogs but hadn't commented. I especially like the one with the tree in the foreground. I have a thing for trees.