Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

North Rim Grand Canyon ~That's My World 062210




While our daughter and son-in-law hiked down a trail at the north rim of the Grand Canyon, I stayed behind and enjoyed the shade near this bench. Here are the kids and dad checking out the view! And, what a view! We LOVE the north rim. It doesn't have as many people at the south rim and you can drive your car to the overlooks. For other worldly views, please visit: http://showyourworld.blogspot.com/ That's My World for Tuesday, June 22, 2010.

5 comments:

Gwendolyn L said...

I enjoyed your photos. I have been to the south rim, but we didn't have time to drive around to the north rim. It is my goal to get there someday. It's such a lovely spot in the world. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

what a view, indeed! i love that bench--looks like a lovely spot.

Carly said...

what an amazing place to visit! I'd love to hike the grand canyon!

giorno26 ¸¸.•*¨*•. said...

hello,
questa foto con famiglia, l'ho amato molto.
Bella con lo sfondo del canyon !
Buona giornata a te e ai tuoi cari :-))
besos

Barb said...

I sure hope you met Ranger Gaelyn while there!