Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Problems at house...

Oops! It appears a circuit breaker went out last night and we have no power in the kitchen or 2 bedrooms. Of course, my desktop computer is in the kitchen, loaded with my most recent photos. Hubby jerryrigged his laptop using an extension cord, and, being Sunday, we can't get an electrician out and hubby doesn't mess with electrictical things! So, I have NO fridge, NO freezer, NO washer, NO dryer, NO automatic electronic start-up for the stove (I used a match to light it for coffee this morning)...you get the idea. I'll be back online as soon as we get things fixed around here! Thank goodness the furnace is on a different circuit breaker, as are the lights in our bedroom. HA! At least we can use half the house!...(sigh)...

1 comment:

D said...

Aw, bummer. Hope you get it all fixed soon!