Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Golf course reflections~Weekend Reflections 013010




I had to drop my husband off at work for a few days this week because the battery on the RAV went out and we both were working long hours and didn't have the TIME to deal with it. One afternoon, I got to the Marriott early and he was in a meeting, so I wandered around, camera in hand. It was a clear day that day (the next was cloudy, again!) and I found these reflections around the hotel. Weekend Reflections for January 30, 2010. The battery has now been replaced and hubby is working all weekend, so I'm on my own! HEHehehehehehe!!! (evil laughter...)

6 comments:

Kat said...

How fun that an inconvenience gave you such a great photo op! What an incredibly blue sky, and the palm reflections are beautiful. Kathy

giorno26 ¸¸.•*¨*•. said...

Tutte queste foto, per quanto sono belle, sembrano dipinte.-
Grazie di condividerle con tutti noi.
Buona domenica :-)

Anonymous said...

So still. Excellent compositions and marvelous color.

Crafty Green Poet said...

beautiful skies and trees and reflections...

Carolyn Ford said...

Such beauty! The water is so still like mirrors...and the palms...majestic!

James said...

Great pictures. The blues and greens are fantastic.