Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Tahquitz Peak~Scenic Sunday 122009


If you drive up to Idyllwild, CA, you can stop at the base of Tahquitz Peak. There is a county park there and you can park and hike up the trail. We didn't stop there yesterday, as we were on our way down the north side of the mountain, but I did stop and get this glimpse of it. Tahquitz Peak is a local landmark and has been photographed and painted many times. I have other photos of it on my desktop, which is still in the shop (...sigh...). I SHOULD get it back after Christmas and hopefully ALL my photos have been recovered. For those of you who don't know the story, I came out one morning at 5:00 a.m. to update my blogs and my desktop was working. I went to the bathroom and when I came back, I had NO screen! Nothing! Nada! Our son thought he got it fixed and installed a new video card, but, alas, the same thing happened. Now it is in the shop ($$$). Oh, well. Scenic Sunday for December 20, 2009.

2 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Lovely shot of the mountain. Sorry about your computer problems. But I am happy you didn't loose your photos.

Quilt Works said...

Good luck with your computer!

Love mountain photos!


... See the "snow and more snow"