Deserts and Beyond

Deserts and beyond...places in and around the southern California deserts and beyond. Photo taken at Canyon Lake, in the Superstition Mountains of Arizona, December 2011. A few minutes later, after the sun disappeared, these cliffs were their normal color. They were only golden for a short time and I'm glad we were able to view them in their glory.






Monday, May 21, 2012

Just around town...



And sorry for not posting today.  My laptop is giving me fits.  I couldn't even load photos this morning and this afternoon I got the dreaded Microsoft "screen of death".  Ack!  That really scared me!  I turned off the computer, let it sit for several hours while I watched my tape of Dancing with the Stars, turned it back on, crossed my fingers, and it's now working again, but I really don't know how much time I have with this laptop.  It's old.  It's SLOW.  It's CRANKY!  It's a hand-me-down from hubby.  Frankly, I need a new laptop.  I'm constantly losing my Internet connection...sigh...I'll have to save up for a few months in order to buy a new one, so I'm crossing my fingers that this one will at least last for a few more weeks.  In the meantime, here are some pics from this weekend.

2 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

i love the hare. good luck with the laptop!

Gaelyn said...

Hope the old puter hangs in there a little longer.