Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Monday, January 17, 2011

Saguaros! Cactus Monday for January 17, 2011













Hubby and I traveled to Arizona and we couldn't head for home without a few photos of the giant saguaro cactus. We found these over at the Superstition Mountains state park. It was a cloudy and hazy day and we couldn't get a good angle on the mountains, unfortunately, so I don't have a decent photo of them! But, that just means we'll have to return for another trip! There are lots of saguaros in the park and I'm always intrigued by them. I'd love to find one with a little owl or woodpecker sticking out of one of the holes, but, that too shall have to wait until another time! Cactus Monday for January 17, 2011.

2 comments:

Teri said...

on't you just love the way those arms gt in such odd positions?! I hope someday I can get to that park.

❤HCM❤

Candice Suter.....Sweetstuff said...

I love the photos! That saguaro in the second photo has an arm going in a crazy direction.