Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Hummingbird feeder~Ruby Tuesday 011910




The ranch owner, where I board my horses, is a bird lover. She has several hummingbird feeders around her ranch. This one was deserted Sunday afternoon, but, at times, several hummingbirds will vie for the sweet nectar. We ate dinner one evening at the outdoor table and were entertained by several hummingbirds stopping by the feeder. My! They are agressive little things! I have one who has claimed the tree right outside my computer desk. He is a fat little fellow and my black cat, Abby, likes to sit on the windowsill and cackle at it! Ruby Tuesday for January 19, 2010.

1 comment:

Kim, USA said...

I love the color and I think we have the same hummingbird feeder. It reminds me to put a feed for the hummingbird to come again ^_^ Thanks for sharing!

RT:Strawberries