Deserts and Beyond

Deserts and beyond...places in and around the southern California deserts and beyond. Photo taken at Canyon Lake, in the Superstition Mountains of Arizona, December 2011. A few minutes later, after the sun disappeared, these cliffs were their normal color. They were only golden for a short time and I'm glad we were able to view them in their glory.






Sunday, August 2, 2009

My fence~Sunday Stills 080209






I took these photos of my fence around my front yard this past spring. The bougenvilla bush was in full bloom. Sunday Stills Challenge for 080209.

2 comments:

Gunn White said...

It is so pretty! :-)

WildBlack said...

When I thought, I've finished with your blogs! I stumbled upon this one!
WoW! These are really beautiful! I just love the way those bougenvillas appear in the foreground of the fence! :D
I changed my favorite of your blogs to this one! :D