Desert view

Desert view
Living Desert Reserve, Palm Desert

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Desert morning~Shadow Shot Sunday 080909

When I can, I love to go for an early morning walk. I took these photos on Highway 74, across from Bighorn. Don't you just love the morning shadows? Shadow Shot Sunday for August 9, 2009.


Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Bright desert morning,
shadows pierce the limpid air—
javelins of light.

My Shadow Shots

bobbie said...

Very lovely shadows. It looks like a beautiful morning.

Richie's 2ts Inspires said...

Your shadows looks so crispy as you have a very nice sunshine in the early morning.

But, look at the hills. So pity when the grasses or trees dies due to drought, I guess.

Great shots.

Happily Retired Gal said...

I agree ... morning shadows are the best! Lovely photos ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Hey Harriet said...

These are lovely. Morning shadwos are the sweetest of all! Thanks so much for joining in Shadow Shot Sunday :)

Crafty Green Poet said...

oh yes i do love morning shadows, gorgeous light in these photos