Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Street Fair flags~That's My World for Tuesday, May 5, 2009







We have a local street fair at our community college every weekend. During the winter, the hours are 7:00 - 2:00. Once it gets hot, the hours are 7:00 a.m. until noon. This weekend, more than half of the vendors went to another BIG street fair down in Carlsbad. Who wouldn't blame them? Down by the sea? HA! I'll have to look that one up sometime! Anyway, there were a few vendors left. That's My World for Tuesday, May 5, 2009.

3 comments:

Hilda said...

I just love weekend markets! So many things you can find there that you can't in supermarkets.

The colorful flags are so bright and cheerful!

Regina said...

Nice one..
third photos are hankies?

Baruch said...

Look at those avo's! I love street fairs - great place to find bargains