Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Another winter storm is on its way!

There is a severe weather alert out for a winter storm bearing down on us December 30 and 31st.  Nighttime temps down to 28 degrees, so our daughter picked ALL of her lemons off her tree and she got 2 bags full of them!  I took about 10 of them home and I've been sipping hot water with lemon and cinnamon (organic, from Whole Foods).  Sure is good!

I'm going to have to cover up my 2 year old lemon tree out front, however, so I'll make a note to do that.  It MIGHT have lemons next year (I'm hoping...).

Photo is from our last storm, about 10 days ago...the San Jacinto mountains.

2 comments:

giorno26 ¸¸.•*¨*•. said...

Magnifica montagna con effetto di nuvole !!!
Felice fine anno !!
Myriam

Owlfarmer said...

We finally made it back out your way over our winter break, and the snowy mountains were wonderful to see. On our way back from Owens Valley we drove around Joshua Tree and it snowed on us there. Your photo is a nice reminder of the trip.