Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Sunday, May 18, 2014

More flower pics and some birds that come to visit them...





We have finches, sparrows, hummingbirds, and even a family of grosbeaks (and many doves) come visit the bird feeders and flowers in the back yard.  I haven't seen the grosbeaks for a few days, so I don't know if they are still in our area, or whether they have moved on to their summer habitat.  Several hummingbirds come visit the feeders.  I actually have two feeders.  This morning, finches were feeding at them.  I need to go clean them out and put new solution, so I'll do that.  Oh, and you can see how tall the sunflowers were.  That's a 6' fence out back, along the dog run.

1 comment:

DeniseinVA said...

Always a lovely way to start my day looking at pretty bird photos. Have a great Sunday!