Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Springtime flowers~Nature's Notes~042513

My neighbor's snapdragons and the roses in the park are blooming right now.  They should continue to bloom until it just gets too hot.  Some of the park's roses are wilting already.  I'm sad that I missed their peak, but these are still gorgeous.  My neighbor is a landscaper and she always has a beautiful garden in her front yard.  Sometimes I wander over there with my camera and take photos of her flowers.  Fortunately, she lets me!  Nature's Notes for April 25, 2013.  To visit Nature's Notes, please go to:   http://ramblingwoods.com/





3 comments:

DeniseinVA said...

These photos of your neighbor's flowers are wonderful, such vibrant colors!

Inger said...

thanks for sharing my favorite flowers, snapdragons, yellow roses, and daffodils, I think are my three top ones.

Rambling Woods said...

These are just beautiful Cheryl Ann.. made me smile..thank you.. Michelle