Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Friday, November 29, 2013

Rancho Carrillo fences~Friday's Fences~112913

We were lucky this week to have the time to visit the Leo Carrillo Ranch, which is near San Marcos, CA.  It is closed on Mondays, but we stopped there Sunday.  It's a BEAUTIFUL ranch, so if you have time, look it up and visit it!  I especially love the old adobe houses and its beautiful, old, long barn.  I was intrigued by all the fences there and I tried to capture as many of them as I could, so here they are!  :-)  Friday's Fences for November 29, 2013.   To visit Friday's Fences, please go to:   http://lifeaccordingtojanandjer.blogspot.com/






3 comments:

Jan n Jer said...

Nice bunch of fences!

Jan n Jer said...

Nice bunch of fences

Anonymous said...

This looks like a lovely place to visit. I loved watching Leo in the Cisco Kid when I was little.