Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Friday, November 22, 2013

Orange flowers and lights~Orange You Glad Its Friday~112213

Sorry for being AWOL.  I had parent conferences this week and I've been so busy and so exhausted!  But, now that it is Friday afternoon and my LONG week is over, I'm free to catch up!

I went to our city's park a few weekends ago and saw these orange flowers against the lamp post there and took this photo.  Today it is drizzly and raining and cold, so I'm at home, staying warm!  No going out for me this afternoon...no, no, no!

Orange you Glad its Friday for November 22, 2013.  To visit OYGIF, please go to:   http://writingsofmaria.com/

2 comments:

betty-NZ said...

What a lovely shot! It's so cheery and quite colorful.

DeniseinVA said...

Beautifully composed photo!