Deserts and Beyond

Deserts and beyond...places in and around the southern California deserts and beyond. Photo taken at Canyon Lake, in the Superstition Mountains of Arizona, December 2011. A few minutes later, after the sun disappeared, these cliffs were their normal color. They were only golden for a short time and I'm glad we were able to view them in their glory.






Monday, February 2, 2009

Mellow Yellow Monday February 2, 2009 Pretty flowers


Pretty flowers at The River, Rancho Mirage. Mellow Yellow Monday: http://mellowyellowmonday.blogspot.com/

8 comments:

pehpot said...

pretty flowers! flowers are hot here in MYM

Here is my entry
I hope you will take time to visit.

Linnea W said...

Beautiful yellow daisies - I think that we will start seeing spring flowers around here soon. It's been so warm that the flower buds on the trees on are starting to bloom! Hi from the north!

Connie said...

Those are pretty yellow flowers.

Jarart said...

so pretty, can hardly wait for the spring flowers to bloom here. We have a while to go.

Moon-Writer said...

Hi! I am Allison and just started doing this Mellow Yellow Monday. I also have a blog related to a daily picture. They are fun aren't they.
Today for mellow Yellow I did Sunflowers. Great pic, Thanks

Teena in Toronto said...

So cheery!

I played too :)

Dianne said...

lots of pretty flowers!!

Drowsey Monkey said...

Oh so pretty! See how yellow really brightens everything, especially a garden :)