Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Monday, October 24, 2016

Daisies~Monday Mellow Yellows~October 26, 2016

I went through my Nikon camera folder from Mammoth last week and was pleasantly surprised to find all my photos of my summer garden on it.  Apparently I had NOT uploaded or deleted 329 photos!  Yikes!

So, of course, I started to go through some of them and I found these photos.  I LOVE my daisies and replant them every fall.  I actually had one plant make it through the summer heat and humidity!  I went to Lowe's yesterday and bought another one, which I need to plant today.

Here they are:




I love to spray water on them.  Aren't they sunny and cheerful?

Monday Mellow Yellows for October 26, 2016.  To visit MMY, please go to:   http://mondaymellowyellows.blogspot.com.au/

No comments: