Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Early morning walk, Arizona~SkyWatch Friday~072911


I set out for my early morning walk on this gorgeous day while we were over in Scottsdale, Arizona.  We're going back in two weeks.  I packed so quickly, I forgot my walking shoes and only had a pair of flip-flops, so we headed over to WalMart and I bought a cheap pair of walking shoes.  I have two pairs of good walking shoes, which I left at home, and I'm going to pack them NOW in my suitcase!  SkyWatch Friday for July 29, 2011.  To visit SkyWatch Friday, please go to:  http://skyley.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

You have to walk early in Scottsdale or you'll get sizzled!


WHEN PLANETS PLUMMET

When planets plummet
And comets careen,
It’s the strangest sight
You ever have seen.

When drunk stars stagger
And comets collide,
It’s time to look up
As you go outside

To stare at the sky
Where the strangest sight
Is the moon-faced thing
That you see at night.


© 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher

Night Sky

Luna Miranda said...

beautiful serene sky.

Unknown said...

Yeah, you need those shoes!
Love the how the branches of the trees fan out in your pics:)