Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Thursday, February 9, 2017

ETSY shop started! Please come visit!

I've been busy lately trying to get my ETSY shop going.  It isn't easy going through thousands (Yes!  literally THOUSANDS) of photos!  Phew!  I only have these up so far!  Some are framed and some are just photos (5x7).  It has taken me a FULL WEEK to just get this much done!

Between babysitting, running errands, getting stuff to Goodwill, babysitting, getting the car fixed, babysitting  (do you notice a pattern here?)...I haven't had much time to just SIT DOWN and post more photos!  I have some I want to post...maybe this weekend.

Anyway, here's the link to my shop:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=search_shop_redirect

I wanted a name that reflected my love of the desert, mountains, and all areas in between.  So, I used the name of this blog!

PLEASE do stop by and take a look!
Thanks!
Cheryl Ann


No comments: