Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Saturday, April 19, 2014

RAIN yesterday!!!

We actually had rain here in the desert yesterday, and especially up in our local mountains.  It was cloudy all day and I read the forecast that there was rain in Anza, so I didn't drive up to visit the horses.  Why bother if is it raining?  And, it's a 45 minute drive.  So, I stayed home and did all the dishes in the sink...got them all rinsed and put in the dishwasher.  We had Good Friday off (both hubby and I), and I took a long morning nap.  I had to drive to Indio to babysit the granddaughter and I saw how dark and rainy it was up in our local mountains (see photos).  Plus, it was actually raining along Interstate 10 and even at our home!  Everything got a nice wash and the desert smells SO GOOD!



1 comment:

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Wonderful! Hope the high desert got some much needed rain also!!