Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Friday, July 5, 2013

Mountain flowers~Orange You Glad It's Friday~070513



No, these are not my flowers.  Mine haven't blossomed yet.  I gave them a dose of my horse manure tea (since I have plenty of horses to provide the manure) and hopefully, within a few weeks, mine will look like these.  Mine also don't get full sun, so that may be another reason they haven't taken off, like these gorgeous ones.  Aren't they delightful?  OYGIF for July 5, 2013.  To visit OYGIF, please go to:   http://writingsofmaria.com/ and enjoy all the entries there!

4 comments:

desertsandbeyond said...

Well, I LIKE these flowers, even if nobody else does!

Anonymous said...

If you do the blog, do it for yourself and the enjoyment it brings you. I get very few comments, but I no longer care too much about that - I do my blogging for me. I'll bet a lot of people enjoy your photos without commenting.

KT said...

I agree with Kate above. I have still follow all my blogs, but I can't say I have been commenting much lately at all. I suppose the same goes the same for my blog...its been slow. Do you look at the stats on blogger? It will give you a rough idea of how many are watching.

maria said...

Those mountain flowers are gorgeous! Glad you shared it on OYGIF. Thanks for joining.