Deserts and Beyond

Deserts and beyond...places in and around the southern California deserts and beyond. Photo taken at Canyon Lake, in the Superstition Mountains of Arizona, December 2011. A few minutes later, after the sun disappeared, these cliffs were their normal color. They were only golden for a short time and I'm glad we were able to view them in their glory.






Thursday, July 5, 2012

Carrillo Ranch







As I stated in an earlier post, we stopped at the Carrillo Ranch state park last Sunday, but got there only 15 minutes before it closed.  We would love to return and be able to take our time.  Maybe next visit?  Here are a few pics from Sunday.  I LOVE the old Spanish architecture which was used during this time.

2 comments:

Pat said...

Looks like a beautiful place. I could easily sit in the shade and wait for a breeze to come by!

Gaelyn said...

I could live there.