Desert view

Desert view
Living Desert Reserve, Palm Desert

Monday, May 16, 2011

Cactus blossoms~Superstition Mountains~Cactus Monday 051611

Hubby and I stopped once we came around the corner in the Superstition Mountains, on our way to Roosevelt Lake on Saturday. The mountains were a golden color and so we pulled over to take some photos. I spotted this barrel cactus with its blossoms just starting to open. Cactus Monday 051611


Leckeres für Mensch und Katze - Goodies for a pleasant life said...

How beautiful!

Teri C said...

It must have been so beautiful!

I am happy you are still playing Cactus Monday. There were so few lately and that's why I let Mr Linky lapse. Only two of you care so we'll see what happens. Please stop by on Mondays.


Candy "Sweetstuff" said...

Hi and HCM! I am still playing too! What a wonderful couple of shots these are. The mountains do look golden and love the barrel cactus. I'm going to still do Cactus Monday so hope you keep it up too!