Deserts and Beyond

Deserts and beyond...places in and around the southern California deserts and beyond. Photo taken at Canyon Lake, in the Superstition Mountains of Arizona, December 2011. A few minutes later, after the sun disappeared, these cliffs were their normal color. They were only golden for a short time and I'm glad we were able to view them in their glory.






Thursday, September 9, 2010

Geese in flight and sunrise~SkyWatch Friday 091011



Yesterday morning I headed out early, camera in hand. I had some extra time and I wanted to watch the sunrise. I drove out to the Desert Springs Marriott and took this photo of the sunrise. If you click on it to enlarge it, you will see the flock of Canadian geese that flew overhead. SkyWatch Friday for September 10, 2010.

4 comments:

Rosadimaggio63 said...

Bell'immagine contro luce di palme californiane...

rohrerbot said...

I love when palms are grouped together....what an oasis!!

Carolyn Ford said...

This must be enlarged to really appreciate! It's a fabulous image!

Candy "Sweetstuff" said...

Oh yeah! Great shot!